Security Guard Gatehouse Security Officers
BILINGUAL SPANISH GATE HOUSE SECURITY OFFICER
MUST BE D LICENSED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES AS A SECURITY OFFICER
Estate residential locations in South West Broward and Davie seeking BILINGUAL SPANISH security guards, gatehouse, D Licensed.
- Must be on time, and must complete shift assignments, including overtime, if assigned
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor and be willing to provide quality customer service
- Nust be a good communicator, both verbal and written, must be capable of handling typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to successfully execute post orders, including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations
- Strong customer service skills
- Must Speak English & Spanish and read and write
- Must be Computer literate
- 1 year verifiable Gatehouse experience
- Must be able to work Full/Time
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to start immediately
- Clean background
- Maintain neat and professional appearance at all times
- Maintain a current valid D License
- Provide exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and service mission of the company and the client
- Perform responsibilities with outstanding customer service delivery
- Maintain high standards of attendance and punctuality
- Able to successfully complete applicable screenings and background checks, including drug test
Customer Service experience required, as well as the ability to multi-task, write legible comprehensive incident reports, observe and record information, apply attention to detail and people skills, display vigilance, focus and diligence.
Exceptional Customer Service skills and phone etiquette A MUST, Bilingual Spanish.